Here at Perfect Dog Breeds we are thrilled to announce our annual academic scholarship which is available to all college and university students (regardless of which subject you study).
Since we created Perfect Dog Breeds we had a simple goal:
Help you to understand dog temperament and compatibility so you can find your perfect dog breed
So we are looking for students to help us achieve this goal.
In return for this help, we are offering one scholarship annually that is worth $1000. This scholarship should aid a student during their studies.
What To Do Next?
If you are interested in entering our scholarship the first thing you need to do is write a 1500 word essay about dogs. The topic you can choose yourself, just remember to make it fun, engaging but most of all, unique.
If you are looking for some inspiration (and style guidance) be sure to read our existing articles to look at the sorts of things we cover.
Once you’ve written your essay you need to send it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t worry about formatting guidelines and strict referencing formatting; we just want you to write an essay in plain English to show your love and passion for dogs.
The current round of scholarship will close on 1st June 2020, so be sure to submit before then.
Are You Eligible?
- You need to be at least 18 years old and currently studying at a college, university, or trader school. Please note if you are younger than 18 you can still apply with parental approval.
- Be passionate and well-informed about dogs.
Submissions and Terms and Conditions
- Send your essay from your college email address.
- Within the email make sure to include full name, proof of student status and your email address.
- Any essay submitted cannot have been published elsewhere either academically or professionally.
- Send it to us at email@example.com
- Submissions will only be accepted providing the guidance above is met.
Terms and Conditions
- Make sure we receive your essay before the closing date listed above.
- The essay must have been written by the scholarship applicant.
- Please make sure the essay is in English.
- Once you have completed your submission it cannot be returned.
- If no suitable essays are submitted we reserve the right to not award the scholarship that year.
- Our decision is final and if there is a winner they will be notified by email.
I wish you the best of luck and am looking forward to reading your submission,
- July 2020-June 2021
- July 2021-June 2022